Table describing each click that was recorded during an L1 trial.
- id [integer]
- Primary key; each click has its own
- trial_id [integer]
- Refers to the Trial table and indicates in which L1 trial this stimulus was shown.
- index [integer]
- Indexing all the clicks that occurred within a given trial; ranging from 1 to
- response_element_index [integer]
- Indicates which of the clicks is used and in what order to form the actual response in the L1 trial when
response_structureis “sequence” or “set”.
This needs to be here rather than in Option because the same option can be clicked multiple times and either serve or not for the response depending on the order of the clicks. For example, in the Digit Span test we could have the response of “3;5;7” on a particular trial. This might correspond to
option.description= [“3”, “4”, “delete”, “delete”, “3”, “5”, “7”, “enter”]
click.response_element_index= [NA, NA, NA, NA, 1, 2, 3, NA]
- onset [float]
- Duration between the start of the trial and the moment the mouse button press occured.
- duration [float]
- Describes for how long the mouse button was pressed.
- x_screen [integer]
- X coordinates of the stimulus component on the screen in pixels.
- y_screen [integer]
- Y coordinates of the stimulus component on the screen in pixels.
- x_viewport [float]
- X coordinates of the stimulus component on the screen expressed as a fraction of the screen width.
- y_viewport [float]
- Y coordinates of the stimulus component on the screen expressed as a fraction of the screen height.
Describes what was clicked on.
- object_type [enum]
- Describes the type of object that was clicked on (e.g., “button”).
- object_name [string]
- The name of the object that was clicked on (e.g., “sos_box_1_3”).
- is_object_enabled [boolean]
- Indicates whether the object that was clicked on was enabled (clickable) or not.
- object_state [string]
- Describes the state the object was in before it was clicked on. The meaning of “state” depends on the particular task (e.g., “new empty”).
- option_id [integer]
- If the click is on an option, this variable indicates which option it was. Note that
option_idrefers to an id in the Option table.
- stimulus_id [integer]
- If the click is on a stimulus, this variable indicates which stimulus it was. Note that
stimulus_idrefers to an id in the Stimulus table.
- animation [string]
- Describes the animation that was used to show a particular stimulus.
Instrument-specific variables, NA when not applicable.